From USD$99.00 MSRP
Triple Powered Charger
Winner of the 2011 CES Innovation award. The PowerTrip charges mobile devices smart phones, iPods, iPads, digital cameras, GPS and MP3 Players. At home, in the air, on the boat or in any remote location, PowerTrip will keep communication devices powered up, and important files close at hand. PowerTrip is that essential source of power 24/7, in town or out.
- It can receive a full charge from a wall socket, a supplemental through a USB port, and an emergency top-up through its solar PV panel.
- Replaces all your chargers with one convenient power source.
- When fully charged, the PowerTrip can power three Blackberrys or iPhones
- The first wall charger with its own battery
- Is safe for mobile devices, as it has a micro-controlled processor that provides power only as needed.
- Charges cellphones, PDAs and MP3 players through your device’s USB cable.
- Available with 4GB , 8GB or 16GB of memory. Your charger can ALSO function as a USB key to store/transfer/back up files from your computer.
The PowerTrip comes with 3 connectors to charge most popular cellphones, PDA, MP3 players and GPS devices. The USB port accommodates any mobile cable, including iPhone 5.
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Output Voltage||DC 5V max|
|Output Current||1.5 max|
|Operating T||0 to 45C / 32 to 113F|
|Storage & Transportation T||-10 to 70C / 14 to 158F|
|Flash Memory||4,8,16 GB|
|Dimensions||104×60x26mm / 4.1″×2.4″×1″|
|Weight||200g / 7oz|
|Battery Cycle Life||1,000+ (charges/discharges)|
|Battery Capacity||5700 mAh|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada, NAFTA certified.|
|- Built-in AC/DC converter, 100-240 AC input, +5V/800 mA DC output|
- USB 5V/100-500 mAh
- Solar panel, 50mA